Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yup, a little sick to my stomach :(

I am getting sicker and sicker to my stomach thinking about Andy and his division going into battle stations tonight (about 15 minutes from now!!).. UGH..... ouch.... In my heart I know that they will do fine, even if Andy has to carry the whole division himself... I know he would.. but I am just really nervous for him. This is the last task in boot camp!! Then, he is DONE.. I will just continue to pray for them all and give this concern of mine to GOD. He will comfort me and guide Andy and his division.. It's all yours GOD, take care of him!
~On a much lighter note~ On that Navyformoms website I saw that this is AN INDIVIDUAL performance test. Andy will be fine. The ship will probably be named The USS AJ Hulings by the time he is done :)

2 comments:

~*Amber*~ said...

lol...Andy is quite amazing :) He has done sooo much through boot camp and I'm sooo proud of him! Just can't wait to tell him in person! Just reading your blogs about BS now has my stomach turning really bad...can't wait for morning so he'll be done...if you're up and seeing this tonight and need someone to talk to call me...no matter what time!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"The ship will probably be named The USS AJ Hulings by the time he is done :) "

If its not already! ;) Love you all!