Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thank - You

It's been QUITE a journey these last two months. There have been tremendous changes in our lives and I just want to thank everyone who has been there for our family. Even those who simply follow the blog, it really does mean a lot to me. Not only because you are reading this, but because I know that each and every one of you genuinely care about Andy and our family. I can't tell you how much it means to me to know that there are so many people in our corner, hoping for the best for our family. It is really quite humbling to know that everyone of you care enough to read about it .. almost everyday.. so THANK-YOU! Even though I HATE to admit it to myself.. I am sure that this is not as bad as it will get. I have to be honest with myself and think about how one day Andy will more than likely be deployed.. :(.. It's really hard to do, but knowing that there are SO many people behind us, makes the thought of it much easier. I know that Andy is very thankful for everyone as well. Thank-you to everyone who sent him letters filled with encouragement, stories of home, and kind words. It means more to him than he will probably ever tell you. We love you all. Again, Thank-you!
Karrie, Andy, Dominic, and Brecken

No comments: