Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dear Daddy ~ 12-16-08

Hey babe!
Today my parents left for Las Vegas, Nicole has an ultrasound to find out what the sex of the baby is (for sure) and KATIE IS COMING HOME!! I say that Nicole will find out for sure, b/c she was in a car accident a week or so ago and went to the E.R. There, they did an ultrasound and the tech said that she "highly doubted" she was having a girl. Plus, Nicole said she saw a.. well you know!! When my parents started planning their Vegas trip ..like.. a month ago I WISHED so bad that it was the day they were leaving. Back then, we still had over 35 links on our chain.. and now we are down to 7!! SEVEN!! one week and I will get to see you!! Ugh, I am so excited! Like I said in the last letter, Dom is SO READY to see you!! He is being more vocal about you lately... it's like he knows that we are going to see you soon. Really, it's weird. I'll keep telling him how many days and that we will be on our way to see you! He is going to go CRAZY at your graduation when he realizes that daddy is there! I hope that I can keep him still in the stands.. This may be a BIG task. I honestly think that he is going to want to run down and get you when I point you out.. I guess we'll have to wait and see! Brecken on the other-hand really doesn't care much about what is going on as long as he has something to eat... he must get that from you! I can't wait to see you and the boys together.. FINALLY!! I'll write again later, but I have to go clean this place up!! I LOVE YOU!!
~Karrie~

No comments: