Friday, December 19, 2008

It's 7:50 am ...

It is 7:50 am our time.. So in Chicago it is 6:50 am.. Battlestations HAVE to be over by now or SOON!! Whew.. I hope that the division did well. I guess more importantly I hope Andy did well. He told me previously that his next phone call is scheduled on the 19th of December... TODAY!! I think that he is supposed to be able to call home and let me know that he passed :) ! I sure am looking forward to that! I slept a little bit last night..but woke up quite a few times and found myself thinking about what Andy is doing at that very moment.. although I really have NO CLUE :) I am just hoping for a call today.. I'll be sure to let everyone know when I hear something!!! ~This morning is when Andy will get his Sailor cap and get to throw out his Recruit cap!!! YEAHY!! He is a REAL SAILOR now.. ( I am VERY confident that he passed!!) Way to go babe!!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Im going to say "Congrats to Andy" too - cause I know he made it....

Since I have a snowday today - I will check the blog every 3 minutes till you write something. :)

Anonymous said...

"Sailor hat" ? You mean like what Gilligan wears?? ;) hehehe I'm just kidding!!! I'm VERY proud of him!!!!! I know he's worked VERY hard!!!!!!!
I'm with Kristie.....I'll keep checking all day till you write something! What else do we have to do on a snow day?! ;)

~*Amber*~ said...

Can't wait to hear about his BS!!!!

David Hulings said...

The U.S.S. AJ! I like that. I am sure he did good. I have been thinking of calling you all morning but I thought if you heard the phone ring you would think it was Andy. I can't wait to see him in his sailor hat. He is going to look so cute!