Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dear Daddy ~ 12-20-08

Good Morning~ Today is SATURDAY!! I leave in 2 days.. it's already hard for me to sleep at night.. I toss and turn and then just keep thinking about how great it is going to be to see you!! (and how COLD it is going to be waiting outside to get into the building :) I can't wait to give you your graduation gifts from me and the kids.. We NEVER keep presents from each other and now I AM FORCED to.. it's driving me CRAZY!! I almost told you what they were on the phone last night.. Isn't that terrible? I am just so excited to be able to have a conversation with you.. Dom and Brecken are great and all, but the conversations are just a little bit different with them if you know what I'm saying! More like "juice please, more juice".. "WAHHHHHHHHHH"....... "BANG....oops sorry kecken"..... WAHHHHHHHHH......... Yup, it's great! I know how much you miss them and are looking forward to seeing them.. only 3 more days! I can't wait to go out to eat too!! YUMMY.. BROWNIE OBSESSION... That is almost as exciting as getting to see you .. like I said..ALMOST :)
Today we helped Grandma wrap presents!! (mom) The boys had fun playing with their toys before and while we were wrapping them :) ..Dom spent a lot of the time playing with Grandpa's golf clubs, finding the scissors EVERY 30 seconds, and putting holes in the already wrapped gifts!.. He is so big and such a big helper!! Brecken spent ALL morning eating!! He at 1 1/2 pieces of french toast, a bottle, some mixed fruit, and then STILL wanted some juice! The kid is ALL HULINGS in that aspect! Hmm.. what else is new..
Oh, this is going to be fun.. Mike, Amber, and I are taking ALL of the kids to Penny's tonight to get their pics taken together.. YeaHy.. it's going to be so much fun (sarcasm intended). Hopefully we don't have to wait too long.. Ugh.. 3 kids under 4.. it's going to be a miracle to get a good pic!! We'll see!
I hope that you are allowed to call tomorrow! Knowing that you are done with pretty much everything is SO exciting and has me looking forward to another call! Please try to avoid the duct taped phone this time OK! Well, I am going to go try to do something productive.. Love you !! <3
Take care the last couple of days!
Love, Karrie

No comments: