Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Daddy 12-21-08

Hi Babe!
OM GOSH only one more day before I leave for Chicago!! I AM SO EXCITED!! Unfortunately, I didn't get a call from you today :( Although now I may be able to sleep a little better... For some reason on the days when I talk to you .... that night.. I just go OVER AND OVER every little thing that we said to one another.. so like I said... maybe I'll be able to get a little more sleep now that I don't have fresh conversations to dissect!.. We'll see ! I miss you like CRAZY.. and can not wait to see you! Do you want to hear a funny story? OK here it is.
Dom was sitting in his high chair eating hot dogs and veggies. When he was done, he was just playing in the ketchup and stuff. So I said "Dom are you ready to get down?" He said "uh, nope"! So, I left him there for a little bit. Obviously he continued to play in his left over food and ketchup. So I asked him again if he was done and wanted down. He AGAIN said "NO"! So I told him "Well, I am going to take this tray off and wash it anyway" He said "WHATEVER" Are you kidding me? It was hilarious!! My mom and I both just started laughing ... I can't believe he told me that!! He is SO smart!.. WOW, we miss you.. I can't wait to see you babe... Please don't forget what you are supposed to do when you see us all in the stands OK :)..lol.. LOVE You !
<3>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....I wonder what Andy is suppose to do when he sees you all...???? YOU will have to get a video of it ....or tell us ..!!!??!???!?
Drive carefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma KIM said...

"WHATEVER!" I wonder where he heard that?!?!?!