Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dear Daddy 12-20-08

Hi daddy.. It's me.. Breck3n.. I just wanted to let you know that I took 2 steps today!! I'm SO BIG!! Mommy was helping me stand and pointed me towards the couch. Then, she let go and I took my 2 baby steps to the couch.. Maybe you can help me walk more when you get home?! Mommy told me that you were the one who really helped Dom walk!! I love you and miss you!
See you in 3 days daddy,
Breck3n
Ps. Yesterday, I threw Dom down to the ground. He was wearing his Spongebob hooded towel (u know.. the one that goes over him like a gown) anyways .. hehe.. I snuck up behind him, grabbed the towel and pulled him down on top of me. I know you told me to take it easy on him, but I couldn't help myself. Sorry daddy.

3 comments:

David Hulings said...

We got to talk to Andy!!! We were at Kristie's house and he called my cell. I almost didn't answer it because it was from an area code I didn't recognize. What a wonderful Christmas treat. He sounded tired but good. Kristie got to talk to him too. We were so happy. Can't wait to see him graduate. Karrie you must be getting so anxious.

Kristie said...

What a big boy, Breck!!

It must be all that food your eating!!
You'll be bigger than your brother in no time!

Grandma KIM said...

If I hadn't read a previous blog about Karrie WAITING to see 'Illinois incoming call', I wouldn't have answered my phone either. I was SO HAPPY to talk to Andy!!!!!

Brecken - grandma says to take it easy on your big brother...you see this same thing happened with your daddy and HIS big brother Tony. I kept telling Uncle Tony, "watch out - some day your little brother will be bigger than you and he'll kick your #ss"....and look what happened! Your daddy IS bigger than his big brother!