Saturday, December 13, 2008

Forgot a couple things.

I forgot to mention that Andy did the gas chamber last night. And because he is the RPOC he was the last one out. Which means.. more time in the gas :( he said it SUCKED! He didn't puke or anything so that's good. He said that they usually light 1 tablet of gas, but for them they lit 2 1/2 tablets.. how nice of them :) But, at least he got to call me afterwards !! He sounded GREAT! ~I think I am forgetting something else that I wanted to say... hmmm.. there may be another post coming soon ..

6 comments:

David Hulings said...

It really, really sucks. Of all the things I remember from my Army boot camp I can still see the building and the tree I puke by after I was done. Good for him. I was thinking it was this week. 2 1/2 Tablets? WOW!

Kristie said...

That isn't fair!
Why 2 1/2?

I figured he wouldn't puke. He's just too cool for that.

(Sorry, dad)

David Hulings said...

You don't have to say "sorry dad" about that. I puked and I am proud of it. Just because my son didn't doesn't means much. After all, his was Navy gas and mine was Army gas. And, ask any Navy guy and he (or she) will tell you that Army gas is much worse.

kArrIe hULinGs said...

NAVY guys are just tougher and more driven than ARMY guys.. just look at the football stats :P GO ANDY!!

Dad McM said...

Karrie, you're quoting football stats?? Hehe...sounds like he's really showing them the man he is..way to go Andy!

kArrIe hULinGs said...

Andy's dad seems to think that someday the ARMY team will beat the NAVY team... we'll see :) I'm not really a fan, I just like to rub a little salt in the wound :)