Sunday, December 7, 2008

Of course Andy would!!

I got a call from PRIVATE today. It was ANDY!! He was calling me from the Chief's office. Apparently, he is on the Chief's good side so he let him call home today! We got to talk for 8 minutes :) It was a GREAT surprise!! (Only 15 more days until I leave)! Anyway, Andy said that he got his "old job" back, Starboard Watch. NOW HE IS DOING BOTH JOBS. He is the RCPO and the Starboard Watch :) I guess that they didn't have anyone good enough to do his old job and now he is doing both! My husband is amazing! Keep praying for him please! Not that much longer :)

2 comments:

Grandma KIM said...

So glad you got to TALK to him!

An "over-achiever" for SURE!!!!!
Kiss the boys for me!

David Hulings said...

This is all because he went to "summer school" once and now look at him. He just keeps on going. Glad to see he is doing good. I can't believe on the outside he couldn't get a good job and in the Navy he has two. What a boy.