Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dear Daddy 12-16-08 Part II


Hey babe! I thought I'd write a little tonight before I head off to bed. Cute story for you. While watching the nightly LE, Dom and Brecken had the tupperware of Fruit Loops and were having a snack... Well, Brecken decided (for some reason) to shove like 5 in his mouth at one time.. Soon after he proceeded to spit 4 of them back out, because obviously as we know.. he couldn't eat 5 at one time. Greedy Dominic swoops them off the floor and goes to stick them in his mouth. Realizing they were SOAKING with Brecken's spit, he quickly throws them on the floor, scooches them toward B-reck and says "here you go Brecken" and wipes his hands on the carpet!! (Notice the fruit loops on the floor in the pic!) It was too cute!! Of course, then Brecken didn't want THOSE ones, he had to get more out of the tupperware.. I was laughing pretty hard! Moments like this just stink when your not here to share it with : ( BUT, only 6 more days until I am on my way to see you!! I hope your battle stations go well and I get a call from you on Friday!! I love you... and CAN'T WAIT to see you.. FINALLY!!

4 comments:

David Hulings said...

Thanks for sharing these with us all. I do think "B-reck" gets his eating from the old man. I was wondering myself how Dom was going to seeing daddy. That will be a treat. The Navy might not be able to keep him away from him.

Kristie said...

Thanks for sharing - too cute!
Brecken is starting to eat like ANDY, too! I couldn't believe how much he ate when he was over last week!

Grandma KIM said...

Hey Karrie......got any extra fruit loops??? I wanted to make some Christmas cookies for Andy!

Grandma KIM said...

The soggy ones would be OK... :-)