Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear Daddy 12-18-08

~Hi And~! We will be praying for you ALL day today.. we know that your BS are tonight and know that your division can use some REAL TEAMWORK!! We hope that you all do well and exceed! Your amazing, and we know that we can count on you to pull the division together :) Your just that kind of guy !! I am VERY HOPEFUL that I will get a phone call from you tomorrow.. telling me how well you did.. and just to converse with you. WE MISS YOU!! It's getting SO close now, that it is very hard to wait. I am looking forward to Tuesday when I get in the car and leave for Chicago. I know I won't sleep that night, but I'm sure the boys won't sleep much in the hotel either. I am FINALLY going to get some real sleep when you are here next to me. UGH.. I can't wait! Well, today Mike brought the WII over and Katie hooked it up for all of us :) All of the kids are having a BLAST playing. Dom thinks that he is AWESOME!!.. I didn't tell him that he has a "playstation" controller :) He'll never know.. it's my little secret !! It's fun to play, I can actually win at something because your not here to beat me :P Anyway, I love you and PRAY that you guys will do GREAT tonight!! Your my world... well.. 1/3 of it :) Love you baby!

2 comments:

David Hulings said...

I'll be praying tonight. Let us know if you hear anything.

Kristie said...

We'll be praying!

I love the "playstation controller" thing. Enjoy that while it lasts.....