Thursday, December 18, 2008

Battle Stations TONIGHT!

Ok, So I hope everyone checks this today. Remember, Andy and his division have Battle Stations tonight!! Starting at 8:00pm. We really need to be praying for the entire division to do well. From the sounds of Andy's last letter, the guys are really getting under his skin.. so let's pray for some TEAM WORK !! I'm REALLY nervous, but confident at the same time.. hopefully I will be able to get some kind of sleep tonight :) Andy's last letter also said that he should be able to call the day after BS, or soon after. He also said that once they are done with BS, they are pretty much done with everything. Then he should be able to use the internet and phone in his "spare time"!! He can also go to the NEX and get a snickers and red bull :P
So I'll be sure to let everyone know whats going on AS SOON as I hear something!!
For all the ladies who check this, there is an AWESOME website that has been very helpful to me, if anyone wants to check it out. It's navyformoms.com. This site has specific groups for Andy's PIR date (12/24/08) and for his specific division!! All of the members have family in the same PIR date or division. Anyone can join it .. aunts, sisters, mom, wives, etc... You don't HAVE to be a NAVY mom to have a profile on there. There is also a navyfordads website :) But, I have learned A LOT about the NAVY and certain things at GL from it. Kim you may really like talking to other NAVY moms on there! I haven't looked a whole lot yet, but I know that there are groups about Andy's job and everything!! (His AECF program that he will start in January!) Anyway, I just thought I would share this with everyone.

Again, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, be praying for Andy and his division. ONLY 4 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE FOR CHICAGO!!

2 comments:

~*Amber*~ said...

PRAYING HARD TONIGHT!!!! I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a while just knowing it's a SUPER BIG DEAL...can't imagine what's going through your head right now...
LOVE YOU!!

Grandma KIM said...

I saw an ad on TV just the other day with this website address.... I'll check it out!

I AM a 'Navy Mom' now..... (I like the sound of that)