Saturday, December 13, 2008

Told You I would remember!

I forgot to say that Andy is now E-3!! He moved up in ranking because of everything that he has been doing so well in bootcamp!! Usually they don't start getting paid for their advancement until the start of A-school, but Andy said that he is going to actually be getting back pay for now being an E-3!! So pretty much my husband, your son, brother, nephew etc. it the MOST AMAZING person EVER!! Glad he's all mine :) (I'll share a little.. maybe)
~*Andy I am so proud of you!! I knew that you would excel in the NAVY and you have made ALL of us so proud! You are the most amazing man I have ever met, and I love you so much! Thank you for everything that you do for our family... You are the best daddy and hero for our little boys! Forever and ever, til' death do us part babe~*

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Congrats! Great Job, Andy!

Grandma KIM said...

E-3...WOW! Way to go Andy!!!!!

David Hulings said...

It took me two years to get to E5 and he got to E3 in two months. Wow!! Way to go Son. I am amazed and so happy for what you are doing. Congrats.

kArrIe hULinGs said...

He'll be E-4 after he completes his school ..which ends Aug 09!! Way to go babe!!

~*Amber*~ said...

Congrats Andy!! We are VERY PROUD of you Andy and Karrie as well!! We knew that you would be amazing at boot camp and Karrie, thank you for your willingness to share your thoughts and feelings of the good and bad through your families adventure!! Can't wait to see pictures of graduation :)