Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear Daddy 12~18~08

Dear Andy!
OM GOSH! I am so glad that I got to talk to you tonight!! I LOVE incoming calls from ILLINOIS!! I knew you would pass.. but it was a nice relief to hear it from you! I'm so glad that you got your NAVY hat, you deserve it :) I wish I could just talk to you for more than 15 minutes.. ugh.. but only 4 more days until I can see you again.. let's hope I can make it! Well, I guess I don't really have a lot more to say b/c I just talked to you.. So I'll write more tomorrow~! I LOVE YOU and am SO PROUD of you.. can't wait to take you home!
Love you
Karrie

3 comments:

Grandma KIM said...

More than a FOOT of snow...but don't worry - we'll make it to Chicago if we have to take a "TANK"!...or maybe a snowmobile :-) Can't wait to see you son.......love you!

Kristie said...

I just re-read the post that said he can have a SNICKERS and REDBULL. Did he get it?
Dan keeps telling me, 'when you see him, you won't recognize him - he'll be really skinny!' - I'm like - there is no way that my brother went that whole time without sneaking extra food somewhere!!
Anyway - can he get email now?? Or at least check out your blog?

kArrIe hULinGs said...

He "should" be able to get his snickers and redbull now.. He told me once battle stations are done they can go to the NEX.. (Navy exchange) So hopefully! Andy said that he doesn't think he's lost a lot of weight b/c they feed them so good there :) But, he is probably RIPPED beyond belief b/c of all the PT.. (snaps fingers) darn it :P!!!