Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Andy!

Baby,
Today is Brecken's 1st Thanksgiving!! and of course Dom's 2nd.. (wouldn't want to leave him out!!). It's not gonna be the same without you. Times like these really make me realize HOW MUCH I miss you and wish you were here with us. We will be thinking about you all day and hoping that your Thanksgiving is going well (and that you are writing us a LONG letter!) .. I hope that they have good food today just as you had anticipated they would :) We love you and can not wait to see you.. only 26 days.. WE LOVE YOU !
~With All of Our Love~
Karrie, Dominic, and Brecken

2 comments:

David Hulings said...

I am so sorry you all are apart during this holiday, but I also know that you have so many good times ahead. This is such a wonderful adventure you are all on. I am thankful for you all.

Grandma KIM said...

Wishing you all the blessings of family and love on this Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for! Andy, hope you at least got to eat turkey of some kind.... don't worry, your sisters and brother ate as much as they could for you - but it just wasn't the same...we had WAY too much food left over. Karrie, I hope you and the boys had a wonderful day at your mom's! Miss you!