Saturday, November 15, 2008

Andy got his phone call TODAY!

I just got off the phone with ANDY!! We got to talk for like 12 minutes!!!!! It was flippin wonderful! He also told me that his division is doing something that only 12 other divisions are doing...... wanna know what that is??.....................????...........??.....................................?
HE'S COMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!! That's right.. he'll be coming home with me on Dec 24th after his graduation and doesn't have to be back until Jan 4th!! WOW, I am surprised and SOOOO EXCITED!! He also told me the 4 people that he put on the access list for his graduation. It's Me, David, Kim, and my mom Kathy. He said that is who HE wanted to go. He also said that in the packet they are sending me it says others may attend, but they won't be "guranteed" seating.. so once I get the packet I'll try to see what's up and if it looks promising or not. He is doing fine in bootcamp.. passed his swim test and his phys fitness test (needed to graduate!).. said to tell everyone to SEND all kinds of letters!! He really misses home :( He also said that his next call is scheduled on the 19th of Dec!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It Will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice to see him and you guys together!!!!!!!
I'm SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

David Hulings said...

That is sooo awesome. Did he get to talk to the boys? That would probably be hard, though, wouldn't it. I have been up ever night praying for him. I am so glad he is coming home for Christmas. That is going to be awesome. Can't wait.

Mike McMullin said...

Glad he'll be home for the boys on Christmas. Just reading a lot of the comments today choking back the tears. Know that I'm praying for each of you. If you need anything.. let us know.

kArrIe hULinGs said...

Andy did get to talk to Dom, he said ME-YOU DADDY! Andy cried on the phone because he was so HAPPY to hear our voices :') It was AWESOME to get the chance to hear his voice and support each other with our words. Thanks for all of the prayers, they are definetly helping !!

Kristie said...

I am so excited!!! :) That is really good news! Now everyone will get to see him over the Holidays!

I will get to work on my "why I should've been one of the 4 tickets" letter, and send it out to him right away.

Just Kidding!! :)

Kristie said...

PS: Patiently waiting to find out why the pants were rolled up.....

Kristie said...

PS Again: Will he have to WEIGH IN when he checks back in on January 4??? This question is KEY to which Christmas Present I get for him.

Dad McM said...

Wow...that's so neat! What an awesome Christmas present...for all of us. The boys are gonna be so happy to see him. Love you and praying for you...

Grandma KIM said...

Yippeeeeee! I'm SO HAPPY to be one of the LUCKY 4!!!! What a joy to see Andy graduate......I can't wait! Karrie, bring the boys by again so we can 'hang out' and play and watch Einstein!!!! Love you all and am praying for you.

~*Amber*~ said...

I am so excited for your family!! We love you all very much!! Can't wait to see all the pics of the reunion and of course his graduation!!

Bonjernoor said...

That is so wonderful!!!! I am sooo happy for you!!!