Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Got 4 letters toDAY!1 Dom and Brecken got 1 too!!

Of course today (the day I did all of the CSI work (kristie)) I get 5 letters in the mail confirming that Andy's graduation date is December 24, 2008!!! YEAHY WOOT WOOT! I am so excited I could scream.. but then the kids would cry and it would be a mess:) Andy said it isn't 100% for sure, but like 92% that he will graduate that day. He did hurt his toe though...... he and his division sandwiched it inbetween 300lb sand bags or something :( BUT.. he hasn't gone to the Dr. because he doesn't want to set back his grad date... he also said it was like 2 times the size and is PURPLE! Eh.. let's pray that gets better! But, he is doing well in bootcamp, he just misses us like crazy! He said he can't even talk about us because he will cry.. Awww.. he is so cute! Once I read them again, I will post more info.. I was a little busy BALLING MY EYES OUT!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Ok, Cool for all of that stuff -

BUT, why was the pant legs rolled up??
AND - does he have LITTLE DEBBIES for a dessert?

Just kidding, I'm so glad you heard from him!!! :)

David Hulings said...

I am glad you heard from him. I missed the blog for one day and look all that happened. I won't do that again. I am really looking forward to getting a chance to see him. Will be able to see him after he graduates if we can't go during it?

kArrIe hULinGs said...

I have asked Andy to try to find out FOR SURE when his schoolng will start and who he wants to go to graduation.. etc.. he will be able to send me more letters on Sunday so HOPEFULLY we will have an answer sometime next week! I am also asking him "if" he has a week on liberty if one day he would like people to come visit.. he may or may not want visitors (he REALLY wants to spend time with the boYs.. so we'll see!) so we'll leave that up to Andy!! I'll post AS SOON as I know ANYTHING!!