Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I THINK I'M ON TO SOMETHING!!

OK, so I am still checking out that site and I THINK I KNOW WHEN ANDY WILL GRADUATE!! (if he passes everything and isn't injured..knock on wood!) It says on this link that Divisions 036-047 will graduate on Wednesday December 24, 2008!! Andy is Division 038 :) ... I think that is what all of this means... Ummm David.. your the smart military experienced one.. is this what you get from this site?? YEAHY that means that the boYs and I may get to be with Andy on CHRISTMAS!!!!! I am so excited!! I hope this is TRRUE :))))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be GREAT if thats really his schedule and you and the boys will get to see him for Christmas! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kristie said...

Great CSI, Karrie - !!

I will be praying that you get to see him for a few days around the Holidays before he goes back to school :)

David Hulings said...

That is how I would read it (you are doing pretty good for a Navy wife). I would ask him the next time you can if he is TG6 (Training Group 6?). That would solve the mystery.

I am so excited for you that you and the boys would be able to see him for Christmas.