Thursday, November 20, 2008

Graduation

I got the packet in the mail today about Andy's graduation! Obviously, it is the 24th of Dec, unless something comes up to hold Andy back (it better not!). The only thing that it said about other people attending is that there MAY be seating and if there is it will be on a first come first serve basis. They also sent a parking pass (only 1) to get access onto the base. So, as for others attending I am not sure. I don't know the base, but I also don't know if they allow anyone on it without the proper parking pass, especially if they are not on the access list. Maybe Andy will have some more information the next time I talk to him? But, as for now, this is what I know.

7 comments:

David Hulings said...

Sounds like we are getting closer. You have to be getting anxious. Just let us know what has to happen. We are on standby. Sounds like he is doing good, however. I wish he would have remember all the 10 things he had to remember. That would have been nice to have a 10 minute phone call. Did he pay someone $500.00?

kArrIe hULinGs said...

Yeah, he knew all 10 things, but he just forgot to address the guy as Petty Officer :)He was pretty mad that he didn't know what he was playing for before-hand! He didn't pay the guy 500.00 because he didn't get the extra phone call. He just got the scheduled one :( I AM VERY ANXIOUS!! The boys and I have a countdown going with construction paper rings.. I should post a blog about it :)!

Grandma KIM said...

Send us some pictures of the paper ring chain! That would be FUN!

kArrIe hULinGs said...

... What do you mean send you some pics of it??.. Sorry I get confused easily :)

Grandma KIM said...

No...it's probably ME that got confused! :-) When you said "construction paper rings", I thought you meant the kind you cut colorful strips of construction paper, glue one ends together to make a circle, add another one, glue the end together, ....ends up making a paper chain. For some reason I thought you meant that you made a chain with 30something rings, and were having the boys take "1" off the chain per day, so they knew how many days till they see DADDY! That's the problem with written dialog....gets mixed up sometimes?!*#

kArrIe hULinGs said...

No that is what we made :) Did you mean to post a blog with pics of it.. is that what you maent by send you some?? :) We have 31 rings left !

Kristie said...

You guys crack me up....