Sunday, January 4, 2009

A few pics of graduation!

Just in case there is anyone who has yet to see pics of Andy's graduation (doubtful, but again .. just in case) here they are. These have been e-mailed and myspac-ed beyond belief, but I just thought I would put them up for the few who haven't seen them yet! I am SO proud of Andy!! Sorry it took SO long to post these. We've been QUITE busy lately!
Here is Andy in the front of his division, holding the cutlass (Andy says "it's not a sword Karrie!") This is one of the perks of being the RPOC.. he gets to walk in the front and call the shots ;)
There is Andy just as he turned in front of us in the bleachers, with his sword.. EXCUSE ME, his cutlass!
Standing at attention throwing us a grin ;).. that he later got "talked" to for !
The moment I waited 8 weeks for!!
Our family.. back together again!!



1 comment:

Kristie said...

Priceless! Love the pics!

PS: Looks like a sword to me. ;)